In most cases, you can get your contraceptive method directly from your GP. However, not all GPs provide implants and intrauterine methods. If this is your case, you can approach one of the clinics in Edinburgh or Glasgow. Also, come also if you have any problems with your contraceptive method.

In Edinburgh you have Chalmers Center

And Glasgow is the Sandyford clinic.

If you have run out of pills and are registered with a family doctor in Scotland, you can ask your local pharmacist to provide you temporarily, but only if your primary care physician and sexual health clinic are closed.

If you think you need emergency contraception, please call 0131 536 1070 from Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm in Edinburgh. On holiday and weekend, you can call the NHS24 to 111 for all of Scotland.

To get free condoms – and the C: Card – you can access the contact points on their website: